One Look At These Optical Illusions And Your Brain Might Explode


Optical illusions are meant to mess with your mind. They’ll make you go cross-eyed in no time. There’s usually a very simple explanation for what’s going on in an illusion, but I still can’t wrap my head around what’s happening most of the time.


Here are a few animated illusions that you might have a hard time comprehending. I know I did.




1. Wait…what?







2. They grow and shrink.







3. I bet he works out.







4. This one actually freaked me out a little bit.







5. Talk about a seamless transition.







6. I don’t know what the heck is going on here. They’re falling at the same time?







7. How is this possible?







8. Ah, this old trick.







9. So you’re telling me that all of these are the same color?







10. This took a lot of time and effort.







11. Very clever.







12. I guess this is the only way to make movie stars look bad.







13. IT’S MOVING!







14. What kind of demonic mask is this?!







15. I need to get that table to freak out my friends.







16. Slow down! Are you crazy? Wait…







17. I’m officially confused.







18. Yeah, I’ll never understand this.







19. I’ll need this to go with that weird table.







20. I don’t like this trickery anymore.






(via twentytwowords)


Now I just feel stupid. I’m going to go read a book or something. Thanks for nothing, illusions.




If you like optical illusions, you need to check out these posts:




Disqus
Comments :